List of topics
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The utility of the cookie is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Although many people do not know, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie?
It's not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window opener.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I turn off the cookies?
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, here are some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that site, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online shops: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or by visiting the physical shop if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You may not write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectorized advertising will not be able to be shown, which will reduce the advertising income of the website.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, generally or specifically for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the ones associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Cookie settings for most popular browsers
Here's how to access a particular browser cookie Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All Cookies and Site Data.
- A list of all cookies will be displayed, sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search for Cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now you only have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access your browser's cookie settings Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider until the desired privacy level is set.
To access your browser's cookie settings Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use a custom history setting.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access your browser's cookie settings Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the Block Cookies option to set the type of blocking you want to do.
To access your browser's cookie settings Safari for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block Cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the browser's cookie settings for devices Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you'll see the Accept cookies option to select or clear the check box.
To access the browser's cookie settings for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now check or uncheck the Allow Cookies box.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website, as well as the language used. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google (E.g.: -APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SID, _ga, _gat )
- Social network cookies: Our "Social PluginsThe "Shark" plug-ins are not integrated into our portal, but only through an HTML link (called a "shariff plug-in"). This guarantees that a connection to the service of the social network provider will not be created just by using our website. When you click on a social network button on our website, a new window will open and you will be taken to the service provider's page. For rights and settings related to protecting your privacy, please refer to the data privacy policies of the providers:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/p/es-es/legal/privacy-notice
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
In addition, for third-party add-ons (such as Google Inc. services) used on our website, we encourage all users to review the privacy policies of each service provider for more information:
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- For Google Analytics cookies, we store them on servers in the United States and will not share them with third parties except as necessary to operate the system or as required by law. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Personal Data Protection Policy
The owner of the website and the person responsible for the processing, MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO with address in C/ Dante Alighieri, 157 de Barcelona (08032) Barcelona and NIF: 30375714-M is the owner of the Portal and makes it available to Internet users, in order to both provide information on the services it provides MARINE SOLITUDE TOMAINO, as well as that of allowing the provision of services through the Portal.
Contact phone number: 693 532 137
For any management or request regarding the privacy of MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO, the user may contact our email address at email@example.com
1.- Purpose For what purposes do we process your data?
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO informs the User of the existence of a processing of personal data (processing called "WEB USERS") created with the data obtained on the website by and for MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO and under its responsibility.
This treatment has been created in order to provide information on the provision of services offered by the Portal, as well as to attend and manage the queries made by users through this channel.
- The periods of conservation of the data that the users provide us through the forms present in the web are the following ones:
- In the case of queries: Once the query has been answered, the current year
- In the case of hiring any of our services: While the contractual relationship lasts
2.- Legitimacy What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is the data subject's own consent.
In addition, the prospective offer of services is based onThe user is required to give his consent, but in no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of other purposes.
Users are not obliged to provide their personal data, but if they do not provide the minimum data requested, the operations offered online on our website will not be able to be carried out, such as attending to queries, contacting, leaving a comment, participating and/or accessing what sections of the website.
Furthermore, we inform you that the user may revoke the consent for the collection and processing of his or her personal data at any time, by means of the procedure that we establish for this purpose, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
3.- Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data collected on this website through the corresponding forms will not be passed on to third parties and may only be communicated to other companies that are responsible for processing personal data, and which will only process the data in accordance with the strict instructions that MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO establishes with these people. In any case, the data will be communicated within the European Union and only for the above-mentioned purposes.
4.- Rights What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users of the website owned by MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO are guaranteed the rights established in the legislation on Personal Data Protection:
Firstly, the user is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed at MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO.
Users shall have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, to request their deletion, opposition or limitation when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as well as the right to transfer their personal data to a new controller.
Users have the right to opposeMARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO will not process your personal data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Users have the right to request MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO to limit the processing of their personal data when the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights are met.
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the safety of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
Finally, we inform you that any interested party may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
In the following link you will find more information about the claimsmations before the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
5.- Commercial Communications
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO may send commercial communications by any means with full respect for the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data.
For commercial communications made by e-mail and equivalent means in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the consent of the User will be duly obtained at the time of collecting the corresponding data.
The User may at any time revoke the consent given to receive personal communications by simply notifying MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform yous the following information:
Owner of this site:
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO
C/ Dante Alighieri, 157 de Barcelona (08032) Barcelona
Phone: 693 532 137
The use of the content and/or services of the portal by the user implies the express acceptance of the following conditions:
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO reserves the right to modify the content of this website without prior notice, as well as its configuration and presentation. This portal may contain links to external pages. MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO is not responsible for the content of these external pages or any other aspect related to them.
The texts, images, logos and other content included in this portal are the property of MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO. Transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, is prohibited unless prior consent has been obtained from MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO, and unless otherwise indicated.
In order to install or use any software that is available for download from this portal, the terms of the license contract, if any, that accompanies or is included in the software must be accepted beforehand. MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO is not responsible for any possible damage that may occur due to the use of non-updated versions of browsers, or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser, whether due to inadequate configuration, the presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond the control of MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO
Protection of personal data
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO informs you that the personal data you provide when filling out any registration, application or consultation form that appears on this website will be processed and collected in a data processing operation (called "WEB USERS") for which MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO is responsible
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, suppression, portability and limitation to the processing of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided for in the current legislation on data protection, you can communicate in writing to MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO, C/ Dante Alighieri, 157 de Barcelona (08032) Barcelona
The collection of your personal data is carried out with the main purpose of being able to offer and provide you with the services offered on this website.
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO will use the personal data provided by you exclusively for the indicated purposes.
We do not share the information provided with third parties unless required by law or legal process, and under no circumstances do we sell this type of information.
MARINA SOLEDAD TOMAINO informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the safety of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law, being competent for the resolution of any conflict derived or related to the use of this portal the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia